Have You Signed Up for an Educational Opportunity?
The end of another school year is here, which is a good time to check some things off your SERS to-do list:
- Register for online access to your account.
- Review your personal information: address, phone number, and email address
- Add or review your beneficiary designation
- Create an estimate of benefits
- Sign up for a Retiring with SERS Webinar.
- Designed for members within one year of retirement
- Offered monthly through December 2020
- Watch an educational video.
- If you’re new to SERS, we cover a variety of topics including: contributions, service credit, and eligibility for service retirement.
- If you’re close to retirement, we cover Social Security’s Offset and Windfall provisions, and preparing for retirement.
- Watch one of our recorded webinars on Disability or Wage Certification.
- The disability webinar discusses what you will need to know about the disability application, the approval process, and how to complete disability certifications
- The wage certification webinar covers the different types of wage certifications and shows you how to complete them
- Watch an Employer Education Web Series tutorial video.
- Topics include:
- Service Retirement and Refund Wage Certification
- SERS-Covered Membership; Web User Registration
- Forgot User ID and Password
- Change Existing Password
- Contractor Maintenance; Member Enrollment
- eSERS Tutorials:
- Payroll Schedule Entry
- Extending Payroll Schedules
- Managing a Payroll Schedule for a Three-Week Pay Period
- Contribution Reporting
- Contribution Reporting – Adjustments
- Contribution Reporting – Errors and Warnings
- Contribution Reporting – Copy Forward
- Applying a Credit Memo
- Signing Up for ACH Debit
- Payment Remittance
- Topics include: