2021 Open Enrollment: October 1 to November 15, 2020
Open enrollment is your opportunity to review and make changes to your SERS health care coverage for the following year. It is the only time you can change your coverage, and enroll in or cancel dental and/or vision coverage.
Open enrollment information packets are mailed to health care participants in September. You will have the opportunity to participate in an online meeting or watch a recorded webinar to learn about your health care premium, as well as any changes to the health care program.
To view the webinar schedule and register for a session, visit the Education Center Events page. We will offer a general webinar and a “PrimeTime to Aetna” webinar.WEBINAR SIGN-UP
Please call Health Care Services toll-free at 800-878-5853 or email email@example.com with any questions.
New in 2021
- The PrimeTime Medicare Advantage plan will be discontinued due to the increasing costs that affect both PrimeTime enrollees and the SERS Health Care Fund. PrimeTime enrollees will be moving to the Aetna Medicare Plan effective January 1, 2021. Those moving into the Aetna Medicare Plan will pay lower premiums.
- AultCare enrollees with Medicare Part B will be moving to the Aetna Medicare Plan effective January 1, 2021. Those moving into the Aetna Medicare Plan will pay lower premiums.
- Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO) participants will see no change in their premiums for 2021. Benefits will remain unchanged.
- Premiums will decrease for AultCare PPO and Aetna Traditional Choice plan participants. Benefits will remain unchanged.
- Premiums will increase for Aetna Choice POS II plan participants. Benefits will remain unchanged.
- Delta Dental and VSP Vision plan premiums and plan benefits will remain the same in 2021 as in 2020.
Learn more about these and other changes: in your 2021 Open Enrollment Guide.
[Webinar] 2021 General Open Enrollment
[Webinar] PrimeTime to Aetna