Open Enrollment for 2022 has ended.
Open enrollment is your opportunity to review and make changes to your SERS health care coverage for the following year. It is the only time you can change your coverage, and enroll in or cancel dental and/or vision coverage.
Benefit recipients currently enrolled in a SERS health care plan received an Open Enrollment packet in the mail in September. Details of upcoming changes to the SERS Health Care program are included in the Open Enrollment Guide. We also detail these changes in the video below.
Please call Health Care Services toll-free at 800-878-5853 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Changes in 2022
- New ID cards are being issued for all medical plans. Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO) enrollees will receive new ID cards with a new ID number by December 31. Please show these cards to your providers.
- Aetna POS II and Traditional Choice enrollees who have registered email addresses with Aetna will receive their ID card by email in late January.
- Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO) premiums will remain the same.
- Aetna Choice POS II premiums will be increasing by 6.4%, while AultCare PPO premiums will decrease by 1%.
- An Express Scripts Broad Performance Medicare Network will be effective January 1, 2022. If your pharmacy is affected, you will be notified. Most people will see no change. A few prescription drugs may change to non-preferred, but you will be contacted in advance by Express Scripts.
- Delta Dental premiums will decrease slightly for 2022. Plan benefits will remain the same.
- VSP vision premiums will decrease slightly for 2022. Plan benefits will include an increased allowance of $200 for a wide selection of frames.
Learn more about these and other changes: in your 2022 Open Enrollment Guide.